Travelling to India?
If you are travelling to India for business or tourist purposes,you will need a visa!
To request an application pack and recieve more information from our Visa Specialists, please contact us on 01270 250 590. Please note that the granting of any Indian Visa is dependant upon consular discretion and requires up to 15 working days
in the embassy.
6 Month Single/Double Entry Tourist Visa
12 Month Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
12 Month Multiple Entry Business Visa
24 Month Multiple Entry Business Visa
Call us now on 01270 250 590
Here is a list of the basic documents that you will need to obtain your Indian
These should be posted to one of our dedicated visa specialists, at the address shown below, to be checked and forwarded to the appropriate embassy.
- Valid passport (2 blank pages & 6 months validity upon return to the UK).
- 2 x Recent photographs 5cm by 5cm (they will not accept passport size).
- 1 x Completed application form.
- If you are a registered social worker, public sector worker, government official or military personnel we will require a letter from your employer stating the main purpose of your trip is tourism and your expected return to work date.
- An original signed letter from the company in UK explaining the nature of business and duration of visit.*
- A signed letter of invitation from an Indian company on their official company letterhead clearly stating the purpose and duration for which visa is required.*
- If you require a double, triple or multiple entry you will need to supply us with a travel itinerary showing this.
- If you are non-UK citizens you will need to supply us with utility bills from the same provider from 2 years, 1 year and from the current month stating your name and address. Bank statements are not accepted.
- If you are travelling with a child of under 16 years of age we will require a copy of their birth certificate and a letter of consent for the holiday, signed by both parents, even if both of you are travelling with the child.
- Visa fee (call to enquire).
- 1 x Travel Visa Company client declaration form – signed and dated.
- Pre-paid self addressed special delivery envelope required for the safe return of your passport.
*Business applicants only
Any cheques/postal orders made payable to: The Travel Visa Company